Photo Credits: Sakura Hostel Asakusa (サクラホステル浅草)
- Sakura Hostel Asakusa (サクラホステル浅草)
1. This budget hostel provides travellers comfortable and affordable accommodations in the heart of Asakusa.
2. An affordable all-you-can-eat breakfast is provided daily. Fuel up for a day out with coffee, toast and jam!
3. The hostel has all-male, all-female, and mixed dormitories, for your comfort.
4. The hostel’s largest room can accommodate up to eight people.
5. Stay connected to family and friends with the fully equipped computers in the communal area!
You might also like:
This is a luxurious Japanese sweet store behind the Asakusa Temple and Hanayashiki...
3-36-2 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032
See / Do
One ofthe three largest Shinto festivals in Japan
Kanda Myojin Shrine, 2-16-2, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda, Tokyo 101-0021
No trip to Japan is complete without a meal of traditional Japanese soba noodles and you can’t go wrong with this restaurant...
2-13-6 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061