Photo Credits: Nui. Hostel and Bar Lounge
- Nui. Hostel and Bar Lounge
1. This is not your average hostel! Differences start at the stylish exterior, where you can park your bike.
2. If you’re looking for an affordable bed and plenty of company, try the eight-person dormitory with handmade wooden bunk beds.
3. The lounge offers an open and inviting space with an eclectic, DIY style where you get to know your temporary ‘neighbours’ and make friends from around the world.
4. From this room with a double bed, you can rest for the night looking out over the Sumida River and the traditional Yakata boats floating along it.
5. The combination café and bar is a great spot to hang out with locals and other tourists over drinks and dinner!
You might also like:
A convenient guesthouse in hectic Ikebukuro
2-20-1 Ikebukuro,Toshima-ku, Ikebukuro, Tokyo 171-0014
Mamegui is a palm-sized mini Tenugui (traditional cotton towel) that is super-stylish and beautifully expresses Japan’s appreciation for art...
4F Chuo Main Building, terminal 1, Narita Airport, Narita-shi, Chiba, Japan
See / Do
This 700-metre path on the west side of the Imperial Palace is lined with approximately 260 cherry blossom trees – it’s almost like a cherry blossom tunnel! If you want to see Japan’s most famous tree in all its gorgeous splendour, then look no further...
1-1 Kitanomaru-koen, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0091