Photo Credits: Homeikan Honkan（鳳明館）
- Homeikan Honkan（鳳明館）
1. With a history spanning over 100 years, Homeikan Honkan creates a warm ambience that invites you to relax and experience life at a slower pace.
2. Want to enjoy a traditional Japanese bath? The ryokan (inn) is equipped with large communal baths with vibrant mosaics.
3. Japan's traditional gardens and architecture highlight the idea of living in harmony with nature – and offer a tranquil spot to soak up some sun!
4. It wouldn’t be a truly authentic ryokan experience without tatami flooring and sliding doors.
5. You may wonder if you’ve stepped back in time to the Edo era. It’s no wonder Homeikan Honkan is listed as a tangible cultural property!
You might also like:
4-1-6 Shinjuku, Tokyo 160-0022
See / Do
Where night owls converge
2-2-10, Shinkiba, Koto, Tokyo 136-0082
See / Do
The glamorous Ginza district is most famous for its towering skyscrapers and designer stores, but in its heart stands this quirky building, a rare example of post-war Japanese Metabolism...
8-16-10 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061